Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Many faces of Duncan....

I have accumulated some pictures of some events over the past few weeks, so I am cramming them all onto one post. Enjoy!

Spaghetti Face . . .
We visited Civil War Days a couple of weekends ago at the Chesapeake Central Library. We got there a little late and they were closing down early because a hurricane was supposed to move in that night. Oh well! Duncan got to ride on the hayride and he loved it. He got upset when we got off. He also got to see a mule. He kept calling it a "dog". :o)
\

8 comments:

Billie said...

I love all your pictures of Duncan. He looks really happy!

abbey said...

SO CUTE. oh my goodness...i want to give him kisses and more kisses and hugs and more kisses. He was so adorable walking around church on sunday...he looked so big!

Michelle said...

awwwww...

abbey said...

i especially love the ones in the red shirt :) he makes me laugh.

erin said...

Ohh, so cute.

Katherine M. said...

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for all the pictures on your blog. How fun for us grandparents and great grandparents. I love the one of Duncan kissing you and him laughing especially. The pictures of him in the bath are so fun! I love taking care of him when you are at work. He's a joy baby, and I'm a blessed Marmie! See you early:)

Lizzy said...

The last pic gave me chills...so precious! I love the effect of his hands seeming to be in motion like he wants to pull away and explore, yet thoroughly enjoying a kiss from his loving mommy...beautiful. it was so good to see you at church this past Sunday, Bek!! Hope to see you again soon. love you!!

Bethany said...

He is such a little man.