Monday, October 19, 2009

My favorite niece

My little niece Claire... I love her so much and I feel honored to be a part of her life. She is becoming such a lovely young lady. She will be five in January, and to see her transforming from a sweet baby girl to a loving, caring little lady is so dear. I love how she cares for her brother Henry and my Duncan. She becomes a little 'mommy' and helps them and directs them in their little activities. I am so glad that my children have the opportunity to live so close to their cousins and cultivate such close friendships. I love you Claire and I am so proud of you!!!



Here she is at the zoo showing Duncan the map... so sweet!





-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

christy said...

As I was reading this, Henry said "What's wrong Mommy?" The tears were just flowing. Such a sweet post. I love her so much and cannot believe how quickly she is changing. We are both so blessed beyond belief. I am very thankful for you and your family.