Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Bugs!











I know it has been a while... :( Baby Bugs is a nickname I have called my boy since he was tiny (haha... he still is fairly tiny I guess). Duncan is seeming so much more like a big boy these days. He is running all over the place. He is not talking a ton, but he understands exactly what you say. He is crazy about animals. He knows lots of animal sounds. He thoroughly enjoys being outside. He is still super loving. He comes over to give me hugs and kisses while he is playing. He is a little lovebug. Duncan is such a joy. I can't help but smile whenever I look at his little face. He still loves to sleep. He usually doesn't wake up till 8:30am or 9am (he has slept as late as 10:45am) Pretty crazy. I am not complaining :). I think he will make a great big brother. This pregnancy has been going by super fast. I was pretty sick at the beginning, but now I am feeling great. Everything has gone very smoothly so far. Well, I am going to finish planting some flowers before it rains. I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

8 comments:

christy said...

I was so glad to see the new pics! It was such a special treat to have Duncan over on Saturday morning-I am sorry we have not done that sooner. It was so much fun to watch the cousins play together. We are looking forward to the next time he comes to visit.

abbey said...

Fun pics! He is one cute boy. I was glad we could hang out a little over the weekend! We don't get to do that enough...love you and hope you have a great week!

Katherine M. said...

I love the pictures catching him with a variety of expressions. Thanks for posting. At the homeschool conventions now, I'm all about watching little boys. A little boy with reddish-blonde hair and fair skin, like Duncan's, and big ears smiled and waved at me as he walked by our booth.(so cute) I enjoy seeing you as a mom. I love how much fun you have with Duncan and how consistent and wise you are with him. Both you and Brian are doing a great job with parenting. I know the Lord will help you as you transition to having two little ones. Glad to be home and so close I get to see you often. Love you.

Chelsea and Jacquelyn said...

OK... Ummm, I think he has got to be one of the cutest boys ever. My fav. pic is the first one with him in the red shirt. Miss you but glad to hear you're doing well. Hope to see you soon. Jacquelyn

Bekah said...

So cute! He is getting so big! Adorable pictures Bek!

Ginger said...

his have a beautiful face--cant wait to see the next one!

Jessica Rockey said...

He looks like a 'kid'... not a baby anymore. He's so adorable!

Tess Bush said...

He is so grown up. I love how you captured so may facial expressions!
Are you going to find out the gender of baby #2?