Thursday, July 23, 2009

An enjoyable morning!

Today my sister Abbey and I went to the zoo together. She brought the twin boys she nannies for, Jackson and Tucker, and we had a blast. Duncan was SO excited to show every single animal to Abbey. I love spending time with my sisters. We always find so much to laugh about. Abbey and I are both pregnant and she is due only 2 days after me! I am so excited that our little ones will be so close. Thanks Abbey for spending your your morning with us and making such a fun memory!!





Taking a peek at the Red River Hogs sleeping in the sun.



-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Jessica Rockey said...

What fun!!! Glad you're back in the blog world... I love to see what you've been up to.

christy said...

So glad you had fun. We missed seeing you.

abbey said...

That was so fun! I'm definately getting a zoo pass when I'm staying home with my own babies :) Such a fun way to spend the morning. love you!