Thursday, April 16, 2009

First food!



Here is Fiona's first time eating rice cereal. She definitely gagged on the first few bites but then she had the hang of it. I don't think she loved it though. She still won't take a bottle, so I am probably going to try a sippy cup sometime soon. I can't believe she is six months old.

I am going to have to have to upload all my pictures onto an external hard drive, because the startup disk on BOTH of my computers in now full. This is preventing me from uploading any new pictures. So hopefully soon I will have the problem remedied.

Yesterday, I had a temperature of 102.6. I have no idea what was going on. It definitely was not a pleasant day! Luckily, Duncan and Fiona couldn't have behaved any better and they let me just rest... except for the occasional potty run with Duncan. I am feeling much better today. I am just a little weak and I still have a scratchy throat. Thank the Lord!

I think that Duncan is now potty trained!! Woohoo! He hasn't had an accident for two weeks now... including night time and naps! He is so sweet, and growing up so fast.

For about a year now I have been wanting and praying for a bike trailer for the kids to ride in... so this past Saturday Brian found one on Craigslist for only $20!!! He called the guy within 30 minutes of him posting it and was able to pick it up that morning. God is good! It looks practically new! When Brian picked it up the guy told him three people called asking for it immediately after Brian. I am so excited! We will have lots of fun with it this summer.

3 comments:

Kate Van said...

she's got that curious, excited look that reminds me of Rachel! So cute!

abbey said...

aww love the video! thanks for posting it. love that little face!

Katherine M. said...

What a precious little girl. I love her so much.