Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow...



It finally snowed. The funny thing is, for the schools, Monday was the makeup day for the previous "snow" day. The thing is it snowed on the makeup day and did not do anything on the actual snow day! Ha! Silly weather people :) Duncan loved playing in it, even if it was just a dusting. As soon as he got up, I bundled him up and we ran around for a while before it melted away. He was chilly when we came in so he cuddled up under his blanket while I made oatmeal. Such a cozy morning.

2 comments:

Katherine M. said...

I love how snuggly he is! I'm glad you took the time to go play in our "one" snow with him. You are such a fun mom. Love you My Dear!

Jennifer said...

What fun to see the snow... even though it was just a smidgen :) Libby loved it and was sad when it melted away.

Jennifer