Friday, October 3, 2008

a beautiful morning with Marmee...

One morning last week, we met up with my mom at Locks Point Park. She found this point that overlooked the water. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and we sat for a while and watched the boats make their way to the bridge. My mom has been such a tremendous support to my family and especially me. She has watched my little boy while I am working and honestly I couldn't imagine him in better or more loving hands. She is seriously crazy about him and is always teaching him and encouraging him to learn about the world around him. Thank you so much, mom, for sacrificing your time, your energy, and for all your prayers. You are a treasure!!!












1 comment:

Nelly said...

i think your little guy is so handsome and sweet! I bet he will be a great big bro!!. Katherine is always telling me about how much fun she has with him and how he always wants to help her do stuff. Keep the posts comin!!
Much love, J'Nelle Smith