Friday, December 7, 2007

A Tribute to Libby Anne. . .

Well, this has been a long time coming. I finished this project shortly after her death and I have held on to it. I guess it really helped me grieve and remember all the wonderful times we had together. I think it is extremely rare to find someone that is truly a kindred spirit. She is a part of who I am. I am still overcome when I think about how God put her in my life and gave me such a true friend. I know I will never love anyone like I loved Libby. My only solace is that I will see her again. Until then we can remember what an amazing person she was and how she glorified God in so many areas of her life. Now, I will warn you ahead of time, this is 58 minutes long. (and it may take some time to load (about 2 minutes)) My hope for this is if you knew Libby you will be flooded with wonderful memories and if you didn't... I pray you will be touch by Libby's warmth, her passion, her sense of humor, and you will see Jesus through her. Enjoy...
(under construction)

1 comment:

abbey said...

Hey Bek - I tried to load the video, but it keeps freezing up. I don't know if it's just my computer or what. Your tribute is very sweet. I've been thinking about Libby a lot today...love you.