Tuesday, October 30, 2007

down and dirty...











I am so sorry about my absence from the blogging world. My life is pretty chaotically busy! Well I have found one of my son's favorite things! DIRT! Not only to play in, but also eat. I tried to prevent the eating of the dirt, but it was inevitable. He did't seem to like the taste (by the horrible look of disgust on his face), but again and again his little hand, full of dirt, somehow made it into his mouth. Yuck. He would scrape his toungue off, but then he would indulge again. What a nut. He got a good scrub down later. It made for a wonderful memory. Glad I had my camara close at hand.

7 comments:

abbey said...

YAY!! FINALLY :) These are too funny...what a silly boy. That last one kills me! what an adorable little face. love you so much and thanks for the cute pics.

Tess Bush said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! What great pictures! Eating dirt is a normal event in every little boy's life...It only gets bad when he has a little sister and makes her eat the dirt...he he

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute! In the last picture he looks as if he were thinking..what are you going to do mom, I eat dirt! Duncan and Vincent would get along splindidly! I am glad you had your camera too! P.s. the thing went well. I will be sticking around for a while. We'll talk.

Sara said...

I love dirty little boys!! He is so cute.

Sara

Katherine M. said...

I sure have missed my little grandbaby! I love him so much! You are such a great mom, Rebekah! I'm glad you are so playful with him. On the beach this past week, we saw a mom building a sandcastle with her little boy. Daddy thought you might do the same and have as much fun as Duncan:) I missed you as well!

Jenn said...

Those sweet dirty boys!!!

Kate Van said...

OH MY! he sure is adventuresome- even at church he's always looking around and discovering new 'friends'. I like the dirt around his mouth!!!